Skip to main content
  • Active Registered Voters
  • Republicans:
  • Democrats:
  • Others:
  • Total:

Signature Update


It is very important to update your signature on file with your Supervisor of Elections office, as it may have changed throughout the years. Reasons you may need to update your signature include:

  • If you registered many years ago, your signature style has probably changed; 
  • If you have married or divorced; or
  • If you are unable to sign a true signature. *Please see note below
  1. Print the Florida Voter Registration Application form (click here
  2. Check the "Record Update" box 
  3. Complete lines 4, 5, & 6 and sign in the signature box at the bottom 
  4. Mail the form to Supervisor of Elections, 20859 Central Avenue E, Rm 117, Blountstown, FL 32424

If you are unable to print the form, please call us at (850) 674-8568 (Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)

Signatures in your voter registration record are used to verify signatures on petitions, vote by mail ballots and provisional ballots that you might sign. If your signatures do not match, your petition or ballot may not count.

Vote-by-mail ballots are canvassed within 15 days before each election. The signature on file at the start of the canvassing of vote by mail ballots is the signature that will be used to verify your signature on the voter's certificate. Therefore, make sure you have submitted an update prior to the start of canvassing.

PLEASE NOTE:  If you are a caregiver to someone whose signature needs to be updated for any reason, please contact the Supervisor of Elections Office for directions on doing so. A Power of Attorney cannot be accepted in place of the voter's signature or mark for any reason when submitting election related forms or casting a ballot.



Sharon Chason
Calhoun County Supervisor of Elections

20859 Central Ave. East, Rm 117
Blountstown, FL 32424

Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.

facebook link
Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.